Discover Quebec City and Montmorency Falls with the help of a colorful historical reenactor. Explore urban and natural beauty. Gaze at stunning cathedrals, imposing fortresses, and sprawling, manicured gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English
Select participants and date
Place d'Ames, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada. Meet near the park adjacent to Château Frontenac. Please arrive 10 to 15-minutes before the tour departure. Look for the colorful, wrapped bus!Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Children must be accompanied by an adult