Travel back 4 centuries in time to the colony of New France as you tour Old Quebec City with your “cicerone,” or guide dressed in period costume. Experience a unique 2-hour walking adventure through the heart of this UNESCO world heritage site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group available
- Experience the character of Old Quebec
- Head off the beaten track with a guide in period costume
- Learn about the 400 years of Quebec City history
- 2-hour walking tour
- Licensed guide in period costume
- Gratuity for the guide
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.