Visit a small, boutique winery in Punta del Este that makes wines with Michel Rolland. Pass by beautiful scenery on the way. Taste many of the delicious wines, including the Tannat grape.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up available at the Port or your Hotel.
- Taste new and interesting wines including the Tannat grape!
- Visit a small wine producer, who made wines with Michel Rolland
- Enjoy a private tasting with your guide and sommelier
- Opportunity to learn about Uruguay and how they make their wines!
- All transfers
- Expert guide & sommelier
- Private lecture of wine with your guide
- Plates of Artisanal cheeses and homemade bread
- Visit to the vineyard and winery
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags