Sail through the Strait of Magellan to Magdalena and Marta Islands and observe abundant marine life. Marvel at the Magellanic penguins on Magdalena Island, and watch the Patagonian sea lions and other species of marine life on Marta Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Please make your way to the local partner's office at José Nogueira 1255, Punta Arenas, Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena, Chile. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please be aware that this tour is subject to weather conditions
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the activity starts