Take a full-day tour from Puno to explore Uros and Taquile on Lake Titicaca. Spend time with local island residents and experience their culture. Visit a local weavers’ cooperative and observe their skills, and enjoy a locally prepared lunch on Taquile.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- If you are staying outside of the pickup area or haven't booked a hotel, please select the meeting point option.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- If you are staying outside of the pickup area or haven't booked a hotel, please select the meeting point option
- Please wear weather-appropriate clothing. Warm clothing during the winter season (May to September) and rainwear during the rainy season (October to April)
- If you have heavy luggage, ask if your hotel can keep it safe for you (this service is usually free) or leave it at the meeting point at no cost
- You can take a ride on a typical reed boat, which costs approximately 10 Soles per person (this contributes to the community income)