Explore the amazing floating islands of Uros on Lake Titicaca by boat on a half-day tour. Learn more about the artificial islands, crafted from the reeds by the indigenous Uru people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel is between 8:00 AM-8:30 AM. For hotels outside of Puno city center, a meeting point will be offered instead.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please bring your ID
- It is recommended that you bring snacks
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring a poncho in case it rains, gloves, a sweater, hiking trousers, a long-sleeve shirt, a hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellent
- Bring a camera and a water bottle