See the islands of Brijuni National Park from a traditional boat. Enjoy lunch and unlimited drinks onboard as you learn about the history of the park from your guide. Visit the island for relaxation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Croatian, English, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Riva 14, 52100, Pula. Look for the KORKYRA ship.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- There is an entrance fee to visit St. Jerolim Island (30 kuna/€4 for adults, 15 kuna/€2 for children)
- This is to be paid separately in cash on the island to the custodian on the wharf