See all the islands of Brijuni National Park from a traditional boat. Enjoy lunch and unlimited drinks onboard as you learn about the history of the park from your guide. Try to spot wild animals in the park and swim in the water at St. Jerolim Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Croatian, English, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Riva 14, 52100, Pula. Look for the KORKYRA ship.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- There is an entrance fee to visit St. Jerolim Island (20 kuna/€3 for adults, 10 kuna/€1.5 for children). This is to be paid separately in cash on the island to the custodian on the wharf.