See Marieta Islands National Park from the water on a snorkeling trip from Puerto Vallarta. Discover warm sandy beaches, beautiful scenery, and colorful marine life as you snorkel in the clear water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
At the end of the proa street, next to the ramp in Marina VallartaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Face mask or protective covering
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Only 116 persons by day are permit to get in to the hidden Beach and we do our best effort on every visit to get places for our tourists to enter, but it`s not always possible due bad weather condition or places not available, so we can`t warranty the entrance in each departure.
- The famous Playa del Amor, or Hidden Beach, is a small sandy beach within the island. The access to it is strictly regulated and it is done swimming from the boat about 120 meters, passing through a tunnel in the rock. Only for hidden beach, age limit 10 to 65 years old. Allowance 10 minutes visit on the beach. The use of a helmet and a vest are mandatory.
- All participants should be able to swim on their own and feel comfortable putting their face in the water. If you never done the snorkeling before our snorkeling guide will show how to use the equipment. Only snorkeling is allowed and the life jacket is mandatory. All participants must be able to enter and leave the boat with the help of a ladder.