Get close to nature with a beginner-friendly horseback ride through the foothiIls of the Sierra Madre mountains in the company of a Mexican cowboy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Be amazed by the stunning Sierra Madre and its secrets
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Bahia de banderas bay
- Explore the mountains on horseback
Explore the beauty of the Sierra Madre Occidental mountain range as you ride through the forest and tropic jungle on the back of a horse.
Meet your guide at one of the centrally-located meeting points in Puerto Vallarta and travel to the ranch. Here, hop on your horse and ride through the ranch's many acres of vegetation. Along the way, meet some local animals and admire native plants.
Ride through dry and semi-dry forests, pastures, and growing areas as you pass through the foothills of the Sierra Vallejo. After your horse ride, enjoy some free time for a drink or bite to eat at one of the ranch's restaurants.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Bottled water
- Bilingual tour guide
- Photos and videos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 14 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- People with recent surgeries
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date