Take a full-day trip to Patagonia to visit one of the 8 Wonders of the World, the Torres del Paine National Park. Encounter various endemic flora and fauna of the region, as well as geographical highlights such as Nordenskjold Lake and Gray Glacier.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine