Enjoy a 4-day and 3-night tour in the Amazonian Rainforest staying overnight in a bungalow. Visit Lake Sandoval, located in the heart of the Tambopata National Reserve. Explore the habitat of many species of birds, monkeys, caimans, and giant otters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Padre Aldamiz International Airport, Padre Aldamiz International Airport, 30C 579, Puerto Maldonado, PeruOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Head covering or kippah
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- The kayak tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children, or people with limited mobility