Explore the Argentinian side of the astonishing Iguazu Falls to admire one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. Afterwards, navigate the Iguazu River, passing by Devil’s Throat and Three Musketeers Falls before enjoying a brief soak in the refreshing waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian
- Pickup included
- Roundtrip transportation available from Foz do Iguassu hotels. Please inform the name of your hotel or a nearby location to confirm your reservation. By determination of the park regulator (ICMBio), tours with pickup from Belmond Hotel das Cataratas require reservations at least 72 hours in advance.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Visa, if required
Know before you go
- Children 12 and younger, pregnant women, and people with disabilities are not permitted to join this tour
- By determination of the park regulator (ICMBio), tours with pickup from Belmond Hotel das Cataratas require reservations at least 72 hours in advance