Explore the Jesuit Ruins of San Ignacio and the Wanda Mines on a day trip from Puerto Iguazu.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 - 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pickup will be between 6:30 AM and 7:30 AM, and is available if you are staying in a centrally located accommodation or on the way to the falls. Please bear in mind that in some cases, the bus might not be able to access your hotel and you will be contacted to arrange a different pickup spot. Please be ready for pickup 15 minutes before the activity starts.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please wait at the gas station. Please be there 15 minutes before indicated time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is a shared tour that takes place in groups of up to 48 people