Climb the imposing Villarrica Volcano, the most active in South America. Be amazed at the summit and see the geological formation of the crater with its constant activity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Look for “Zenit Travel” under the arch.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Food and drinks
- Trekking gear
Know before you go
- The program is subject to weather conditions of the day
- There is daily monitoring of the volcano in terms of its seismicity
- The ascent of this volcano does not require previous experience, only minimum physical condition
- Meet at the office for equipment check-ups and brief explanations the day before
- Consume pasta (carbohydrates) ideally the night before
- Be well hydrated the day before, ideally not drinking alcohol the night before