Visit the best chocolate museum and workshop in Vienna. Decorate chocolate, taste delicious treats, and learn how to best savor chocolate.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Bosnian, Croatian, English, German, Serbian, Turkish, Russian, Ukrainian
Select participants and date
From the U-Bahn station “Pilgramgasse,” it is only a 3-minute walk to Chocolate Museum Vienna. You can reach the station via green line U4 or take Bus 14A or 12A, which stops directly in front of the museum. The entrance door is on the corner of Schönbrunner Straße and Reinprechtsdorfer Straße.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Workshop not recommended for children under 5 years old
- You will provided with everything you need: cookware, ingredients & recipes. With assistance from start to end, you don't need any previous cooking experience to attend the chocolate workshop