Explore the area surrounding Prague's iconic Charles Bridge during a combo walking tour and historical riverboat cruise with drinks. Visit the Lennon Wall, Kampa Island, and Charles Bridge Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- German, Spanish, Dutch, French, English, Italian, Japanese, Russian
Select participants and date
This is located in the Mala Strana historical district of Prague. Head from the Old Town and cross over Charles Bridge to the side with Prague Castle. Walk for five minutes from the tram stop "Malostranske namesti", down Mostecka Street. The address is Mostecka 4. Please meet at the Charles Bridge Economic Hostel’s Tourist info office just 20 meters from the bridge towers. This is on the west side of the river. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour needs a minimum of 3 people to operate. If you are only 1 single traveler, please message the local tour operator before you book
- The local tour operator may ask you to wait or schedule another time (date)
- This walking tour is a live English-only guide and river cruise audio guides are available in German, Spanish, Dutch, French, English, Italian, Japanese, Russian