Learn about the tragic destiny of the village of Lidice, completely destroyed by Nazis during World War II. Admire the skills of glass makers with a visit to a famous Czech glassworks, and enjoy a fantastic traditional lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Bistro "Hezky česky" is located just 5 minutes from Náměstí Míru. The easiest way how to get there is go with metro A (green line) or tram no 4, 10, 16, or 22. From the square travel to Anglická 21, close to Costa Coffee. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. If you see that you can't make it on time, please call +420 601 523 957.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Vegan meals are unfortunately unable to be accommodated at the traditional restaurant
- Trip and tour stops and places for tastings are liable to change slightly to reflect the season, vendorsʼ opening hours, and availability (the full volume of each trip and tour will always be kept)