Enjoy Prague's beer culture as you visit 3 different local pubs in the beating heart of the Old Town. Taste famous Czech beer, learn about the history of brewing and drinking traditions and indulge in a traditional dinner.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The guide will be holding an orange umbrella.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
In front of the Charles Bridge, at Krizovnicke square by the statue of Charles IV. Your guide will be holding an open, orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note, there is no need to pre-book your meal
- The minimum drinking age is 18