Explore Prague by foot, river boat and tram on a 6-hour walking tour and river cruise, with a typical Czech lunch interval. See the Prague highlights of the Old Town, Jewish Quarter, New Town and Lesser Town, along with the Prague Castle complex.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Pickup included
- If you wish to use the complimentary pick-up service, email your hotel details to the operator after booking.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The tour departs from the corner of Paris Street (Pařížská) and Old Town Square, opposite the St. Nicholas Church next to the Czech Tourism office. The Old Town Square is a 5-minute walk from Staroměstská metro station or tram stop and is one of the most famous locations in Prague, so everyone knows it. Your guide will be waiting for you with a red umbrella (with the company logo on it). Please be there 10 minutes before the walk starts.