Cycle along the banks of the Vltava and Berounka rivers on an 8-hour bike tour from Prague to Karlstejn Castle. Marvel at the Czech countryside and Gothic fortress built by King Karel IV. Take an optional guided tour of the castle’s interior.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Praha Bike office, Dlouha 24, Prague 1 (near Old Town Square)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note that the cost of lunch is not included in the tour price. Average price for lunch is about EUR 8
- This tour has almost no hills but does require a certain basic fitness level and bike riding skills
- Please wear comfortable or sport clothing and shoes
- Bring anything extra you might need for a day out (cereal snack, sport drink), based on your individual requirements
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Cancellation is possible up to 48 hours in advance
- Tours are provided in English. Tours in other languages are offered on request
- The minimum number of participants is 3 people. You can reserve a tour for 1 person but you will be merged with another group (by arrangement with you)
- If the minimum number is not met within 24 hours of the scheduled tour departure time, the supplier reserves the right to cancel the tour