Take an e-bike tour in Prague and see the city in an easy and fun way. See the sights as you learn about the city from your local guide. Choose either your own private tour or a small group tour with a maximum of 8 participants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Russian, Czech, French
- Private group available
Select participants and date
The meeting point is the local supplier’s office, located inside the Grandior Hotel on the first floor. If entering from Na Florenci 29, the office is just on the left side. If entering from Na Poříčí 42, walk through the lobby, and take the stairs or elevator to the first floor. The office will be on the right side at the end of the hall.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Persons under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate in this tour
- The minimum age of this tour is 8 years old (a children's bike seat can be used for 1-4 years olds)
- According to availability, you may have the option to switch to an electric scooter on the day of the tour
- Please see tour pictures for the route of the 1.5- and 3-hour options
- Please advise of your preferred starting time