Discover one of the most charming cities of Germany on a private bus tour through the city of Potsdam, including a walk through the sprawling park of Sanssouci Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide and your driver at Potsdam Hauptbahnhof (Potsdam central railway station) - at the Babelsberger Strasse exit. You can get there by city train from Berlin. Your guide will have a sign with your name written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- If you wish to end your tour at Sanssouci Palace, you can then book a audioguided tour inside the Palace. Availability cannot be guaranteed at the time of arrival
- The tour in a minivan can accommodate up to 6 people
- The tour in a coach can accommodate up to 36 people