Spend a day in the Vesuvian region visiting the amazing archaeological Site of Pompeii and the imposing Mount Vesuvius. Learn about the devastating eruption during a guided 2-hour tour of the excavations. Take in breathtaking views from the mountain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- Please note that some hotels in Positano are not reachable by vehicle. In this case, you can also choose to be picked up from the centrally located meeting point at the Garage Parking Mandara located at Viale Pasitea nr. 82. Make sure to contact the local partner to double check if at your accommodation is available for pickup and drop-off service.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Changes to the date and time of your tour requested less than 24-hours before departure time are subject to availability
- The program is subject to changes due to weather and causes of force majeure (road closure, public events), in which case it may not be possible to make some stops or visits mentioned in the program
- Duration and itinerary times may vary due to local traffic conditions
- IMPORTANT NOTE: From the 6th August, to enter the ruins of Pompeii, you are required to have the Green Pass. Please bring all documentation otherwise the access will be denied.