Hike in the mountains on the Amalfi Coast with a local licensed guide. Explore the Path of the Gods and admire panoramic views of Positano.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
The minivan will wait for you exactly at the intersection of the square and the climb to the train station. Your driver is called Luca and he will have a metallic-gray minivan. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The hike lasts for about 3 hours so make sure you have a suitable level of physical fitness and dress appropriately.
- This tour may be postponed or canceled due to sudden rain.
- This tour is an "open" tour so you will meet people speaking different languages; your tour guide will speak both Italian and English during the tour.