Marvel at the coastal landscapes of the Sorrentine Peninsula and Capri from aboard an elegant boat on a full-day tour from Positano. See the amazing sea caves and Paleolithic rocks and get some free time to explore the island at leisure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your crew at Parking Mandara, where you will be transferred by minivan/minibus to the port of Piano di Sorrento.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long entry wait time. If you're interested in visiting the Blue Grotto, you can do it during the free time on the island
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, the snorkeling equipment will not be provided onboard. It is suggested that you bring your own, or you can buy it new from the local partner's office before boarding (€9 mask, €6 snorkel)
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- This tour has a maximum of 12-14 travelers