Discover the historical center of Porto, a UNESCO World Heritage Site on a guided e-bike tour. See the Cordoaria Garden, the Clérgios Tower, and more of a city that perches over the Duoro river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- If you need a baby seat please inform the activity provider beforehand (pending availability)
- Participants must have a maximum of 260.14 pounds
- In order to operate Dutch, French, and Spanish tours, it's mandatory to have 2 people per tour; a solution will be provided in case these minimums are not reached
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult who must sign a Statement of Responsibility for children under 17
- If travelers are not able to properly ride a bike, the activity provider reserves the right to cancel the booking without any refund or compensation
- The activity provider reserves the right to refuse service to intoxicated guests or guests who show signs of intoxication. If as a result of a customer’s intoxication they cannot part, no refund will be given
- The company reserves the right to judge the capacities and abilities of riders prior to the use of a bicycle
- The tour operates rain or shine