Ride through the best cycle routes of the city of Porto. Enjoy the sea breeze and Ribeira, Miragaia, and Foz Velha, the old neighborhoods of the city verified as world heritage sites by UNESCO.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese
- Ride along the banks of the river for amazing views of Porto and the beach
- Learn about the history of the Porto river
- Pass through two of the most beautiful city parks
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Coffee and Nata (traditional Portuguese pastry)
- Local taxes
- Portuguese Coffee and traditional Nata pastry
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless especified
- People with mobility impairments
- People under 3 ft 9 in (120 cm)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Av. Gustavo Eiffel 280, 4000-276 Porto, PortugalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that in order to operate Dutch, French, and Spanish tours, at least 2 people per tour are needed. The local partner will provide an alternative if this minimum is not met.
- All participants must be at least 4'3", and a maximum of 260 pounds.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult who must sign a Statement of Responsibility upon arrival.
- This tour is not recommended for customers with limited mobility.
- Traveler must be able to properly ride a bicycle and comfortable riding on the road; customers may be asked to demonstrate their competency.
- If travelers are not able to properly ride a bike, the local partner reserves the right to cancel the booking without any refund or compensation.
- This tour operates rain or shine; please check weather conditions and dress accordingly. The local partner provides ponchos.
- The customer/rider must be in good physical condition, i.e. not suffering from any medical diseases or complaints that influence their riding ability.