Ride through the best cycle routes of the city of Porto. Enjoy the sea breeze and Ribeira, Miragaia, and Foz Velha, the old neighborhoods of the city verified as world heritage sites by UNESCO.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, Portuguese
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please note that in order to operate Dutch, French, and Spanish tours, at least 2 people per tour are needed. The local partner will provide an alternative if this minimum is not met.
- All participants must be at least 4'3", and a maximum of 260 pounds.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult who must sign a Statement of Responsibility upon arrival.
- This tour is not recommended for customers with limited mobility.
- Traveler must be able to properly ride a bicycle and comfortable riding on the road; customers may be asked to demonstrate their competency.
- If travelers are not able to properly ride a bike, the local partner reserves the right to cancel the booking without any refund or compensation.
- This tour operates rain or shine; please check weather conditions and dress accordingly. The local partner provides ponchos.
- The customer/rider must be in good physical condition, i.e. not suffering from any medical diseases or complaints that influence their riding ability.