If you enjoy nature and natural landscapes, this tour is for you. Explore the Peneda-Gerês National Park, viewing incredible mountains, local fauna and flora, an old village submersed in water, amazing viewpoints and the Tahiti waterfall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, a moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or those using a wheelchair