Come on a day tour by bus. Discover the beauty of the Douro River and explore this unique wine region, birthplace of port. See historic monasteries and settlements, and visit charming towns along the river banks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Explore the Douro River on a guided full-day bus tour from Porto
- Visit the historic town of Amarante
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Douro valley and its hillside vineyards
- Taste some of the region's finest and most beloved export, port wine
- Bus transfers
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Tips and gratuities
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point: Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 350 - PortoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tour may be cancelled due to technical reasons, weather conditions, or maintenance.
- Reservations are available on request.
- Tour does not operate on 25th December and 1st January.