Travel through the Minho region from Porto to the cities of Guimarães and Braga on a day tour. Visit the centers of these 2 cities and learn about Portuguese history. Have lunch at a local restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Please contact the activity provider in advance to confirm your hotel pickup information. The exact pickup details will be given the day before your tour.
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Living Tours/Tourist Service office, next to São Bento train station, Porto.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Usually tours run in one language but there are cases where one extra language or more can be used
- The group size will be from 8 to 29 people
- The tour duration is an estimation, subject to local traffic and visit schedules
- The services included in the tour are subject to third party availability and may change without notice
- Pickup and drop-off at Hotels in the city center of Porto (if selected)