Visit the Douro Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a day trip from Porto, and enjoy guided tours and tastings at 2 wine estates. Stop for lunch at a traditional local restaurant and marvel at the views of this unique landscape throughout the day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup at all hotels between Porto and central Gaia city.
- Private group
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Usually tours run in one language but there are cases where one extra language or more can be used
- Tours are available in Portuguese, English, Spanish and French
- The group size will be from 1 to 8
- The tour duration is an estimation, subject to local traffic and visit schedules
- Pick-up is included from central Porto
- Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours before the date of the service
- Children from 4 to 12 years pay half price
- Children aged 0 to 3 are free of charge
- The services included in the tours (wine estate visits, restaurants, etc) are subject to 3rd party availability and other groups/participants may be with the group during the experience. Schedules may change without prior notice
- This tour is not available on 25 December and 1 January