Enjoy a full-day of exploration by combining a half-day tour of Porto and a half-day tour of Aveiro. Visit a Port Wine Cellar and take a boat ride in Aveiro, known as the "Venice of Portugal".
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, French
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the Tourist Service Living Tours agency in front of São Bento Train Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Usually tours run in one language but there are cases where one extra language or more can be used
- Tours are available in Portuguese, English, Spanish and French
- The group size will be from 8 to 29 people
- The tour duration is an estimation, subject to local traffic and visit schedules
- Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours before the date of the service
- Children from 4 to 12 years pay half price
- Children aged 0 to 3 are free of charge
- The services included in the tour are subject to third party availability and may change without notice
- This tour is not available on 25 December and 1 January