Find out what the food cart hype is about in food cart capital of the world. On this walking tour you'll discover global food & drinks, and learn fun history in this off-the-beaten-path neighborhood.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
There are two entrances, please use the entrance on 12th Street near the white bike racks on the sidewalk. Your guide will be at a table there, or if it’s rainy/wet will be under the covered tent area, and will have a yellow sign and bag with the Lost Plate logo on the table. Please arrive 10 minutes early, late arrivals cannot be accommodated. Parking: Street parking is readily available near the meeting location. Parking meters accept credit card and require a small payment until 7:00 PM. The tour begins and ends in the same area, so parking anywhere in close vicinity to the meeting point is recommended. Do not drive if you plan to drink alcohol during the tour. Public Transportation: Streetcar NS line, Trimet Bus and Max Lightrail stops are all nearby.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please provide any special requests prior to your tour date, same-day requests cannot be guaranteed
- This tour is not recommended for gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegan diets
- The tour takes place in rain or shine
- The tour routes change regularly depending on vendor opening hours and tour schedules
- Gratuities (optional) are not included