Walk around the bustling streets of Downtown Portland with your local guide and discover why Portland is the coffee and donut capital of the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Tours depart on time from 40 LBS Coffee. There are two 40 LBS Coffee locations. Please make sure to meet at the location on 2nd Avenue between Great Harvest Bread and Q Restaurant. Your guide will be inside the cafe at the back table with a yellow sign and a tote bag with the "Lost Plate" logo. To get here, you can take a Lyft, use the Max Lightrail, Streetcar, Trimet Bus, or drive; however, street parking downtown can be very limited, and almost all paid street parking is valid for 2 hours, which will not cover the entire duration of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- If your diet does not allow coffee or donuts, then this tour is not for you. This tour is vegetarian and pescatarian friendly. This tour is not recommended for caffeine-free individuals, but can be accommodated if requested. Caffeine-free substitutions are not available at every stop and all dietary requirements must be communicated before your tour date.
- The tour takes place come rain or shine.
- You will not visit Voodoo Donuts or Blue Star Donuts during this tour; these are on the common tourist track, and this tour takes guests to off-the-beaten-path spots that are frequented by locals.
- The tour routes change regularly depending on vendor opening hours and tour schedules. Your tour experience may be slightly different than what’s described above, but you can rest assured that it will still be fantastic.