Discover coastal towns, forests, and beaches on this guided trip along the Oregon Coast. Visit Cannon Beach, Ecola State Park, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Pickup will be at one of the corners of Director Park, located at the cross streets of SW 9th Ave and SW Taylor St. Your guide will pull up in front of a restaurant called Pastini.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Child safety seat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour includes several short hikes (.25 to .5 miles). Expect some walking on sand and light meandering on well-maintained trails. There is typically walking required to get the full experience at each stop, but for most of the sights, the actual distance walked is up to you
- Whale watching is a year-round activity on the Oregon Coast, with best times from mid-December to January and late March to June, when upwards of 18,000 gray whales pass close to the coast