Embark on a 3.5-hour tour to get a taste of delicious Algarve cuisine in some of the most famous eateries in Portimão. Explore the riverside and historical center to learn about the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- For pick up from Portimão and Alvor, please confirm your hotel name and address prior to the tour to confirm pick up in a VW vintage van. Pick-up time is at 5:00 PM.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
If you have selected the option "meeting point without transportation", please meet the local guide at 5:30 PM at Jardim Visconde Bívar at the riverside of Portimão.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour requires a minimum of two people to take place
- Please check the weather forecast and dress accordingly
- Tips not included in the ticket price