Kayak to Orford Heads, a place full of coves, a Coast Guard cultural site, and kelp beds on a guided tour. Paddle through Aquarium Arch and see the Redfish Rocks Marine Research Reserve from the sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Look for the local supplier's, South Coast Tours, office next to the restrooms and the outdoor showers with murals of sea creatures.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Long-sleeved shirt
Know before you go
- This is an ocean paddle. Masks are only required in the office
- The wetsuits are sleeveless