Snorkel the pristine Great Barrier Reef off the Daintree Coast at Cape Tribulation. Travel with maximum 25 passengers on this half-day eco-tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is included from local accommodation in Cape Tribulation.
Select participants and date
The Turtle Rock Café, Cape Tribulation Rd, Cape TribulationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Courtesy pickups from Cape Tribulation accommodation are included
- * The tour is proud to have Advanced Eco Accreditation
- Cold drinks and chocolates available to purchase on board
- All fares are inclusive of Marine Park fees
- Sites are weather and tide permitting
- Although good health and positive attitude are essential, guests do not need any prior experience to partake in any activities