Take the stress out of the baffling sights on offer at Pompeii on a 2.5-hour guided tour of the archaeological excavations. Get explanations of the many ruins from a trained archaeologist guide. See the remains of houses, baths, brothels, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide by the info/ticket kiosk on the left hand side of the Circumvesuviana train stop Villa dei Misteri.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the start time
- No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows after the tour starts
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair or stroller-friendly
- This activity is for small groups of no more than 15 people
- From August 6th, all Italy sites we visit will require clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test completed within 48 hours prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. You can read more about it on the Italian Government website.