Discover the history and secrets of the famous archaeological site of Pompeii with a licensed expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, German
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide beside the main entrance of Pompei Parking ZeusOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- From August 6th, in order to enter the ruins of Pompeii, as per law, the Green Pass is required, please be sure to have all the documentation otherwise access will be forbidden
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Changes to the date and time of your tour requested less than 24-hours before departure time are subject to availability
- The program is subject to changes due to weather and causes of force majeure (public events, unforeseen circumstances etc. ), in which case it may not be possible to make some stops or visits mentioned in the program
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed