Travel back to the days of the Roman Empire on a 2-hour tour of Pompeii. See the ruins of the town that was buried under molten ash by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD and explore its main sights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the Porta Marina Superiore, PompeiiOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed