Walk through the alleys of Polignano a Mare, discovering the history of the city, one of the most famous of Puglia. The landscape from the terraces on the sea will be sure to leave you breathless.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, French, German, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet next to the statue of Domenico ModugnoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour it free for those under 14
- This tour is available for a minimum of 2 paying people