Located above the tree line in Rila National Park, the 7 Rila Lakes area is the most popular trekking destination in Bulgaria. Marvel at the outstanding natural beauty of the landscape and these gorgeous glacial lakes on a full-day guided trek.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The trip duration is 11-12 hours, including 5 hours of walking/hiking.