Discover the mystic Mayan underworld in one of the best-preserved cenotes in all of the Riviera Maya. Leap into the underground river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Avenida Rafael E. Melgar S/N Interior del Muelle Fiscal, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico Meet in front of the golden swallows. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time at Cozumel Fiscal Pier.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
- Long-sleeved shirt
Know before you go
- ● All participants must be proficient swimmers and in good health.
- ● Please note, the use of a life vest during the snorkeling activity is mandatory. No exception.
- ● All participants must sign a liability waiver.
- Please note that the local partner is committed to protecting the ocean environment and the Caribbean’s vast coral reefs. Therefore, the use of any type of sunscreen, sunblock, or suntan lotion which could eventually make its way into the ocean is not allowed. All guests must shower before entering any rivers, cenotes or the ocean. We suggest the use of long-sleeved UV-filtering shirts, hats, and sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun. Coral, fish and all other sea creatures thank you for your cooperation.