Our Cenotes / Cavern diving Tour takes you diving in the underground world of Cenotes. In some parts the water is so clear you will be able to see 500 feet in front of you. We call them windows to the world’s largest underground river system.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, French, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Diving certification
Know before you go
- There are pre-requisites for Cavern Diving:
- You should be certified with at least an open water certification.
- You should be in good overall health to dive, particularly in terms of your respiratory and circulatory systems. You will be asked to self-certify before going on the dive.
- You will need to complete the required PADI forms.
- Please note that, in compliance with recognized diving safety standards, you must wait a minimum of 18 hours free after diving before flying on a plane.