A self-guided cycling tour to discover some picturesque parts of Tuscany away from tourist crowds, riding through a cycling path along the river which is connecting two art towns: Pisa and Lucca.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
via mascagni,13 Pisa 50 meters from the main railway station of PisaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Ensure that you are aptly hydrated for the ride
- A smart phone is required for the itinerary