Explore sights in Pisa like the Medieval district and Miracle square on a guided walking tour. Try something sweet at a local bakery and stop in a small square for some Pisan wine and snacks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Wait for your guide at 9:55 AM next to the big statue in the middle of the Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II square. Your guide will be wearing a white t-shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- This tour includes a mile of walking