Explore the picturesque villages of Cinque Terre on the Italian Riviera on a 10-hour sightseeing tour from Pisa. Sail the Ligurian Sea from Riomaggiore to Manarola, or travel by train to the cliffside villages of the Cinque Terre National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from the following locations: • Pisa Central Station. Address: Piazza della Stazione, 56125 Pisa PI, Italy. • Pisa S. Rossore. Address: 56122 Pisa, Province of Pisa, Italy. • Grand Hotel Bonanno. Address: Via Carlo Francesco Gabba, 17, 56122 Pisa PI, Italy. • Hotel Galilei. Address: Via Darsena, 1, 56121 Pisa PI, Italy. • San Ranieri Hotel. Address: Via Filippo Mazzei, 2, 56124 Cisanello, Pisa PI, Italy. • Allegroitalia Pisa Tower Plaza. Address: Via Caduti del Lavoro, 46, 56122 Pisa PI, Italy. If your hotel is outside of the historic center of Pisa, please contact the local partner to find out if hotel pickup is possible.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please provide your accommodation details on booking
- Pickups from outside city area accommodations are on request and subject to an extra fee