Take in the sights of Queen Charlotte Sound and visit Ship Cove on a morning boat tour from Picton. Enjoy some free time while anchored at Ship Cove. Discover Maori wood carvings, a Captain Cook memorial and a sheltered beach.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet at the Beachcomber Cruises Office. Check-in is 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks to consume on board
- Please advise at time of booking if you have a connection or are a cruise ship passenger
- Closed-toe walking shoes suitable for walking are recommended
- Not accessible for motorized wheelchairs
- Tea and coffee is available to purchase prior to your departure for $6, which includes a complimentary "Keep Cup" to take away with you